Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Written on the Walls

Today around 4:00 P.M. I entered the closet. I think the video speaks for itself.



Piggy was the name of my childhood imaginary friend. Wrap your mind around why the hell that name was written in there. I have no idea. This is turning insane. I'm going to try to make sense of it all. And I'm also going to stay in the light. Goodbye, sleep.

Message:

"Piggy wants to play.

ytaat tlaag ywyitintly"

It's written in crayon. If anybody else thinks this is a code, I could use some help.

Some observations:

-It's written in different colors. Perhaps this is a factor in the code, or just there to throw us off.
-"Piggy wants to play" is obviously not code. Or is it? Either way, that's plain English, which could be some part in cracking the code.
-It may not be a code. It's written in crayon and it's the name of my childhood imaginary friend. And it's written in what seems to be the hand of a child (too high up?) so perhaps it IS just jibberish.

I'm going to look further into this and into "source."

Additionally, I am meeting Shiloh and his "guardian" at a Chicago-area mall Saturday. I'm going to need to sort things out, gather questions to ask. I need to make this visit worthwhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment