Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Long Time, No Blog

Actually, I think it's been just a couple of days. Ah, well.

The reason I've been offline so much is because I'm so damn busy. I overloaded myself with classes this year, and there's work, and driving Adele to and from school... I really want to keep on blogging because it makes me feel important, hehe.

Well, there's not much to say, really.

Just dropping in. I'll blog again if I have anything significant to say, I promise.

Oh right, I just remembered. I officially hate Tribe Twelve. I guess it wasn't Nightmare on Elm Street that scared Adele after all, I left that surreal "HELLOTHERE" entry up on my screen. You do the math on what happened next. Ah, well. She seems to be calmer now. She's just edgy as hell around that window by her room... ugh. Fuck creepypasta, Slender Man, and everything of the sort.

No comments:

Post a Comment