Sunday, November 21, 2010

Bad News...

Well, my family isn't taking Adele on the trip with us. So I'll be alone with my parents and my grandparents for a week. Ah well, an eight-year-old niece would have been company, but no less pathetic than me seeking company from other relatives of mine though.
I'm going to try and see if I can get my cousin to come with, though. There's a slight chance that he can come, but since his parents want to stay home he wouldn't be celebrating Thanksgiving with them.
Useless holiday, Thanksgiving is.

To make this entry less than useless drivel to those who couldn't give a crap about my personal life, I'll make it worthwhile by posting a song by a band I sorta like. Keep an eye out for Danger Days by My Chemical Romance, which we'll probably hear a lot more of on the radio and stuff when it's out tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment